Art of Catering
Southern-Style Sunday Brunch with Art of Catering
Join us on June 6th, starting at 12:00 p.m. for a Chef-Attended Southern-Style Brunch Buffet with Art of Catering
Includes Chef-Attend Southern-Style Brunch Buffet, Coffee, Tea & Juice PLUS a Welcome Sparkling Mimosa; Bloody Mary's, Additional Mimosa's, and other Brunch Cocktails available for purchase.
The Chefs at Art of Catering have created a delicious, “farm-elegant” afternoon with the help and supply of local fresh eggs from the hens of Graham and Tooze Farm Store. Dine on white linen outdoors on the beautiful grounds of Keddie Farms. This brunch is influenced by the South but is filled with the farm freshness of our local offerings.
Enjoy a welcome Sparkling Mimosa and Brunch Bites of Petite Pancakes with Rhubarb Compote and Whipped Mascarpone, plus Miniature Open Face BLTs with Caramelized Bacon.
Then dine at the Chef-Attended Buffet options of:
- Fried Chicken & Waffles, (Fried Crispy Chicken Thighs, Buttermilk Waffles, with Bourbon Maple Syrup and Crushed Pecans.
- Sweet Potato Duck Hash with Farm Fresh Eggs, Duck Confit, and Fresh Herbs
- Local Organic Greens with Dried Cherries, Candied Hazelnuts and Lemon-Thyme Vinaigrette
- Fresh Fruit with an Elderflower Mist
- Cast Iron Biscuits served with Honey Butter
Includes Brunch Menu, Welcome Mimosa, Unlimited Coffee, Tea & OJ